Matt Cutts SEO Tips: How to Make Your Blog a Huge Hit
This is an awesome video which I found on adesblog.com. It’s about Matt Cutts explaining what SEO is and tips on how to get your blog to become a huge hit with Google.
Visit his site to read the full article here: Matt Cuts’ white hat SEO tips, video + text summary. On the other hand, here are some points which I have extracted from adesblog.com:
1. Use variation of the same keyword in the url, title and content separately
2. Use dashes and underscores in the URLs to separate the words
3. Name categories after the keywords that you are chasing
4. Merge your www.yoursite.com and yoursite.com
5. Make a buzz on the net and Google will notice you
6. Avoid .biz and .info type of domains
Enjoy the video!