Cheap Way to Build Backlinks for the Next Google PR Update
It’s crucial to rank higher on search engines if your online business depends highly on web-based walk-in customers or rather known as web traffic. However, not everyone understands the importance of optimizing their blog or websites for search engine purposes.
I had a chat with one of my clients the other day – he has a website which lacks elements such as exposure and to my surprise it wasn’t even listed in the top 50 search results on Google.
One way to get your website noticed is to build backlinks to your site – Google places weight on the number of links linking back to your site to determine the importance. The more backlink your site has – you’d rank higher in Google. But that’s not the whole story – anchor texts have its role as well. Google also takes into consideration the anchor texts that was used to link to your site.
I know I know – this might sound a little techie… Nevertheless the bottom line is – if you want your website to rank higher on search engines, you’ll need to build backlinks.
There are tons of methods to build backlinks – but most these methods are pretty darn expensive:
1. Paid posts cost a minimum $5 per post and you only get a link back to your site
2. Listing your site on directories is also expensive – $7 to $10 for express listings, else 50% of the time, your submission is rejected
If cost and time is your major concern, you should definitely use TNX.net link building services.
Think of this – a mere $11 a month may get up to 10,000 static links to your site…
TNX.net link building services is revolutionary – they already have
1. 40,500 users registered in their system,
2. 31,396,944 links available on their system, and
3. 40,813,118 pages indexed by TNX
What makes TNX.net different is that they use a TNX-point system which is later used to purchase links on other sites. You can top up your points in your account by purchasing it using
1. their PayPal link or
2. Bank Transfer (Wire)
4. Money Order
NOTE: SEO consultants/specialists gets
1. 20% bonus for every $50 spent
2. 50% bonus for $100 and above
3. 100% bonus for $250 and above
But what makes TNX.net special for webmasters is the ability to sell TNX-points for a profit or in simple terms – exchange your points for money or you can reuse these points to purchase links on other sites.
It’s easy to run TNX on your site –
1. Register for a FREE account here
2. Get TNX’s code and paste it in your blog
3. Add your site in their database and wait for approval within 1-3 days
But that’s not it – if you refer someone to use TNX system,
1. You get 13.3% of all TNX-points generated by their websites, and
2. Make 5% of all payments made by advertisers
Try out their income calculator to find out how much you can earn through your sites.
1. Enter your website’s URL
2. Number of pages
3. Number of pages with PR
4. Your site’s category (different categories have different link pricing)
5. Number of links per page (max 4)
Best of all – you can run TNX codes side by side with Google Adsense, doubling your earnings.
Interested? Register for a FREE TNX account here. Cheers!